Vape Pens For Sale, the most popular type of vape device with a longstanding presence in the vaping industry. Although vape pens had a slow start with early models often having bugs and lacking in performance; modern vape pens now have features and abilities that exceed the needs of all types of vapers.
The beauty of vape pens is that they are small but powerful. Unlike traditional e-cigs, vape pens are typically refillable, have larger batteries, give more vapor production and provide a more customizable experience. Unlike box mods, they are small and cylindrical in shape; making them easy to carry and handle comfortably.
For new vapers, vape pens are a great transition into vaping. They aren’t too overbearing but deliver enough vapor for a satisfying experience. For experienced vapers who typically use box mods, vape pens make awesome secondary devices; on-the-go mods that can easily be carried around without the bulk and weight of a box mod.
How Do Vape Pens Work?
Although vape pens have come a long way over the last several years, the basic structure has not changed much. Even with advanced functions and sophisticated technology, the general makeup of a vape pen is relatively simple. Vape pen devices are generally made up of three major components:
- Battery: The largest vape pen component is the battery which makes up the body of the device. Temperature and wattage-controlled devices have circuit boards that can manage the power output of the battery. This gives users a range of wattages, providing a more customized vaping experience. For vape pens, batteries are usually built into the device.
- Tank: The tank is where the vape juice is held and the coils housed. They can vary from huge 8/9ml capacities to smaller 2mls depending on the device you choose and some come with the option of buying either a replacement or extended glass tube.
- The coil is typically housed within the device’s tank. The coil and tank are the components that convert vape juice into vapor. The vape coil is a heating element with a cotton-wicking material. Vape juice is drawn into the coil through the wicking material, heated, and turned into vapor. Like most devices, the coil will need to be changed frequently, as it will begin to wear out and you will notice this with a flavor drop.
- Usually, there are air holes on the top or bottom of the vape tank, allowing air to be pulled into the device. Adjustable airflows allow users to customize how much air is allowed to flow through the tank and by minimizing the airflow, users can limit the airflow, giving a tighter draw with a more noticeable throat feel and thinner vapor. While opening it completely cools the vapor down and provides a more airy hit with thicker clouds and less of an intense throat experience.
- All tanks come complete with a refillable vape juice system and each device may vary slightly, but generally, they are housed at the top of the tank below the drip tip.
- Mouthpiece: This component makes vaping comfortable by giving you a tip where you can draw vapor from with your mouth. Some devices have a cylindrical mouthpiece that allows maximum vapor to escape into your mouth. Others are indented in the middle to contour to the shape of your lips, providing a comfortable place for your lips to rest while vaping.